If you need an engaging and informed speaker for your next event, then look no further. I present regularly on writing and publishing related topics for conferences and organizations nationwide, both online and in person. I've moderated panels, led workshops as short as one day and as long as eight weeks, and spoken to groups of varying size and experience levels. Let me help your members achieve their publishing goals, and I'll make you look good in the process!
My most popular talks for conferences or short sessions include:
- How to Boost Your Biz with a Book
- Perfecting Your Author Platform
- Polishing Your Work for Publication
- 5 Steps to Self-Publishing Success
- How to Write a Winning Book Proposal
- Choosing the Right Editorial Service for You
Some panels I've sat on or lead discussed such topics as:
- Getting Published: An Introduction
- The Publishing Labyrinth
- Self-Publishing Super Summit
- The Business of Writing
- You’re Getting Published…Now What?
- Putting Together an Anthology
- Changes in the Industry
To check out details of some of my recent and upcoming events, click here.
Thinking About Writing a Book?
- why publishing a book is the best method for establishing yourself as an expert in your field
- what a book can do for you beyond feeding your ego and generating "passive" income
- why you don't need to be a writer to be a successful author