In order to give you an accurate estimate for working on your project, we'll need to speak, and I'll need to look at whatever material you already have (if you have anything on paper). As much as I love speaking with writers and others working on book projects, I also value your time, so please read the following before completing the form.
To qualify for the complimentary phone consultation, you must be:
- the would-be author/agent/publisher of a prescriptive nonfiction work intended for adult readers
- looking to hire a ghostwriter, writer-for-hire, book doctor, or consultant to help you write your book or proposal (for other editorial services please visit The Writer’s Ally)
- fully committed to your writing career and/or book's success and in it for the "long haul"
- willing to invest in your success (if you have a "shoestring" budget, we're not a good fit)
Please note: I do not ghostwrite or book doctor fiction or memoir. If you have a completed fiction or memoir manuscript and you think you need an editor, please check out my editorial services boutique, The Writer’s Ally.
If you've gotten this far and feel the above appropriately describes you, please fill out the form as completely as possible. My assistant will be in touch shortly to schedule your complimentary consultation and estimate. I look forward to hearing more about your project and speaking with you soon!
Imagining Your Name on a Book?
- why publishing a book is the best method for establishing your expertise
- what a book can do for you beyond "passive" income
- why you don't need to be a writer to be a successful author