I recently joined Rob Barisoff for the Bidsy Small Business Society Podcast. We had a blast talking about how listeners can best navigate the complex world of book publishing. Bidsy Small Business Society features today's most dynamic small business owners and entrepreneurs talking about what makes their business successful--five days a week! John Lee Dumas, Nathan Latka, Aunia Kahn, Mike Dolce, Peter Shankman, Holly Barker, and Chandler Bolt are only a few of the featured guests that include multi-millionaire entrepreneurs, international best-selling authors, world-renowned motivational speakers and coaches, award-winning artists, and professional athletes, all taking you on their up close and personal journey to success.
So I was in excellent company and thrilled to join Rob on the show!
During the podcast, we discussed a number of topics, including:
- why you should consider writing a book
- what opportunities I saw when I launched my own business
- challenges I had to overcome in my business
- what rewards I have found in entrepreneurship
- how I find customers and connect with them
- and a lot more!!!
If you want to listen to the podcast, you may click here to access the recording. If you like it, please share with your own friends, followers, and lists.
Thinking About Writing a Book?
- why publishing a book is the best method for establishing yourself as an expert in your field
- what a book can do for you beyond feeding your ego and generating "passive" income
- why you don't need to be a writer to be a successful author